Thursday, January 15, 2009

In the Beginning there was LIGHT!

In the beginning there was light!  Couldn't have said it better myself.  That simple little phrase packs such a huge punch.  You see when God decided to create the earth he didn't create candy first or Britney Spears (Although I am sure if you asked her she would think differently).....He consciously created light first.  But not just "light" as in the source of energy that helps us see in darkness, but "light" in terms of clarity, vision.  He created a clear vision, a plan of action to be followed.  

God didn't wing-it, He had a clear plan, that was followed, and out of it came the perfect creation.....the earth.

Now isn't that what you want to create as you are getting ready to build your custom home....the perfect creation?  Yes and I am going to give you the tools that you need whether you are going at it yourself or whether you are going to hire a contractor.  My guess is that you don't have the tools you need nor does your contractor (even if he says he does).  Just wait I'll show you what I mean.

So my next post will have a Pre-Construciton Checklist of things that you need to get started....so lets create that clear vision and get started on that perfect creation.

Oh and feel free to ask me questions before hand, don't wait, I've got answers to anything you need to know about managing your custom home project, or managing your general contractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment